Pants Dispenser

Don't steal home without it!

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Monday, July 25, 2005

Everybody's working for the Weekend at UCB Theatre's Del Close Marathon

from recent e-mail from me to JS: "I went to a crazy office birthday party and then a party at my sister's apartment, but I was there from about 2am (the boston gang, I think) until about 7:45 or 8am Saturday. Wow. The shows were good, Harsh did not disappoint. I saw Rob Riggle kick the shit out of that trailer that was parked out front, and evidently I dozed off between 5:45 and 6:15 and they were going to pour beer on my head to wake me up. Horatio Saenz was evidently in favor of this. No beer was ultimately used, thank god. (M.A. told me about this after I woke up). I rolled into my apartment around 9am. ugh. I thought about going back but just never made it."

Here's what I have figured out: I know I'm out too late if the New York Times is already waiting for my roommate. Number of times this has happened since 6/1/05, approx 4. Number of times this past weekend: 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home