Pants Dispenser

Don't steal home without it!

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Don't Call it a Comeback!

I been here for years!

Well, actually, I should have done a first anniversary post or something. This makes something like 1 year, one month, of blogging with good ol' Pants Dispenser. Hopefully I won't have to write too many more posts on this shitbag computer. My new laptop should be here soon. MAN! it makes me sriously salivary just thinking about it.

It really does seem like crossroads time, though, you gotta admit. Job transition, seems like I'm finally doing a smart apartment search, but where has my head been?

It just seems like my creative side is suffering big time. So much to think about. So many balls in the air. Geez. And there are some shitty things happening I totally don't fucking need.

So I raise my glass and quote 311: Fuck the naysayers, they don't mean a thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home