Pants Dispenser

Don't steal home without it!

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The most depressing page in the known universe

Is most definitely this page: the Apple - Support - iPod - Service FAQ. To summarize: U B FUCKED.


I know a lot of people have written in major publications about how apple is like screwing people because their devices are fragile and after trivial stuff happens to them you are shit out of luck. At that point it is more or less a better idea to just buy a new goddam iPod than try to get yours fixed. I listened to their furor and smugly tempted fate- my 20GB iPod has worked pretty well, despite a 3 month period where it wouldn't sync with my iBook, and when I accidentally stepped on it. The display is a little scratched but it was still working after almost 2 years.

Until last week. Now, it syncs with the iBook, and allows me to access the files I have stored on it, and it plays music.


The screen just doesan't work- though the backlight does. So now I have a 20GB iPod shuffle with some really cool playlists and Adobe Photoshop CS and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction on it.


Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home