Pants Dispenser

Don't steal home without it!

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Friday, May 05, 2006

So much to say

So, for starters, my wish that I could have the original Star Wars trilogy (Episodes IV-VI) without all of that crappy re-release special effects, subtle scene and plot changes, and general "CGI spiffyness" (read: stuff I hated) will be granted in September, in a limited edition re-release of the Star Wars Trilogy. I will take any of you mofos on in Star Wars trivia, and you better believe I'm buying these bad boys.

Something wicked this way comes in the NYT Business section. Does anyone actually care what the captions in the print edition say? Check out the photo accompanying this article. The article is titled, "Microsoft to Put More Money Into MSN" and the byline is Bloomberg News. But the caption on the photo of M$FT CEO Steve Ballmer is "Steven A. Ballmer, Microsoft's chief, gave a speech Thursday."

Did he? How great! "Yesterday, PDO ate lunch." Wow. All the news that's fit to print, huh? What a wonderful caption. There aren't many better papers than the NYTimes, but you're slipping, fellas. I'll be watching you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home