Pants Dispenser

Don't steal home without it!

ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Can you hear my boss screaming/ do you understand/do you feel the same/ or am I only dreaming/ or is this burning....

...an eternal hatred of everything about this job?



-----Original Message-----
From: Human Resources
Sent: Tue 12/20/2005 8:57 PM
To: All Employees
Subject: Friday, December 23rd
Sender: VP for Employee and Labor Relations

As you know, the transit strike has imposed considerable hardship
for members of the Teldar Paper Community. Next week, the Company
has holidays scheduled for December 26th, 27th, 29th and 30th. In
an earlier e-mail, I advised and encouraged those departments
without a 24/7 operation to consider closing on December 28th so
that employees could have a full week off. (Employees would be
required to take a personal or vacation day to cover the 28th). If
the strike continues, I would also encourage those departments
without a 24/7 operation to close on Friday, December 23rd to ease
the difficulty caused by the transit strike. Employees taking off
on the 23rd would still be required
to have their leave banks charged for the day.



I can almost hear the Bossy Monster cackling when I tell him this. But he should know that this is fucking exhausting and his dumping extra work on me is not helpful. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home